Vibrating screen is also used in coating industry, food juice, liquid milk, soy sauce, aluminum silver pulp and other industries.
Taking YX-1000 type intermediate frequency screen as an example, the working characteristics of the machine are as follows:
The treatment capacity of 80 mesh mud YX-1000-1 is 9T/h (dry material), which can be used instead of roller screen; 220 mesh mud > 4T/h.
Energy saving, motor power 0.55KW.
(3) the service life of screen is long, usually about 30 days.
4. The motor adopts imported fully enclosed bearings, which is more convenient and effective to extend the service life of the equipment.
5. Edge design, slurry is not easy to splash, not easy to enter foreign bodies.
The machine seat, spring and vibrating body are treated with anticorrosion, which is not easy to rust and prolong the service life of the equipment.
5. Large opening design, slurry is not easy to splash, easy to observe the mesh surface, easy to clean screen.
- The Main Components Of A Linear Vibrating Screen
- Working Principle And Application Range Of Roll...
- It Is Necessary To Check The Roller Screen Regu...
- Attention To The Installation Of Screen Mesh Fo...
- Regular Maintenance Of Linear Vibrating Screen
- The Difference Between A Linear Vibrating Scree...
- A Solution To The Circle Of The Bottom Frame Of...
- What Are The Features Of The Belt Conveyer
- Methods To Prevent The Blockage Of The Screw Co...
- Precautions For Selecting Vibration Screening E...
- Vibrating Sieve
- Vibrating Hopper
- Glucose Powder Rotary Vibrating Screen:
- Inner Structure Of Vibrating Screen
- Sealing Parts In The Vibration Screen
- Corn Linear Vibrating Sieve
- Milk Vibrating Sieve Test
- All Stainless Steel Vibrating Screen
- Overview Of Shock Absorber Springs For Vibratin...
- Gypsum Powder Screening Why Choose Ultrasonic V...