Vibration Tumbling Machine
The basic rotary motion of a circular vibration tumbling machine is similar to manual screening. The residence time of each product can be adjusted by the radial and chamfer angles of the rocking screen towards the drive axis.
The basic rotary motion of a circular vibration tumbling machine is similar to manual screening. The residence time of each product can be adjusted by the radial and chamfer angles of the rocking screen towards the drive axis. The material is uniformly dispersed from the center to the outer edge on the entire sieve surface, and propagates in the axial direction by spiral motion. The horizontal and vertical accelerations increase with the movement of the particles, and the particles close to the mesh size are successfully separated. Larger particles are transported to the outlet where the flow is controlled by an adjustable guide that is another factor in controlling the residence time of the material. This process is repeated between each sieve layer.
It is widely used in the chemical industry, medicine, food and spices, tea, feed, plastics, rubber, fertilizer, sugar and salt industry, renewable resources, EPS, PVI, PVC, resin and other industries for the fine processing of fine materials.
1. Up to 5 times the output per unit area
2. Accurate to 6 levels of separation, screening efficiency up to 60%-95%
3. Using a high-efficiency cleaning system such as silicone rubber balls and ultrasonic waves, the mesh holes will not be blocked. Closed dust removal and safe operation
4. The acceleration is 4.5 times lower than the vibrating screen, the life of the screening parts is improved, the maintenance is reduced, the noise is <75 decibels, and the dynamic load of the foundation is low
5. The swing screen has high efficiency, exquisite design and durability, and any powder and irregular shape particles can be sieved